Interviews, Articles, etc.
Since its inception, this website has offered many special interviews, articles, reviews, and other features. These pages will continue to present these offerings, and as part of our new formatting, will also re-present most of the old interviews, articles and reviews that have appeared in years past. Previous postings have included:
- Article by Mrs Laura Black (originally posted in 2001)
- Interview with artist Melanie Marie Kreuzhof
- Music analysis: "Beim Grossmutterchen" by Troy Dixon
- "The Role of Paul," by Wilhelm Pfeiffer
- "Classical Music Hideout? It's in Hollywood"
- "Die tote Stadt Doesn't Measure Up"
- Helen Korngold (Korngold's Daughter-in-law) - originally posted Jun 2001
- Brendan G. Carroll (Korngold Biographer) - originally posted Aug 2004
- Jessica Duchen (Korngold Biographer) - originally posted Mar 2001
- Angela Denoke (soprano) - originally posted Feb 2007
- Michael Horstmann (conductor) - originally posted Nov 2005
- Dietfried Bernet (conductor) - originally posted Dec 2003
- Bill Wrobel (film researcher) - originally posted Apr 2001
- New York Piano Quartet - originally posted Sep 2013
- "Die tote Stadt" and Violin Concerto by Bob Glaser - originally posted 2001
- Previn Conducts Korngold: The Sea Hawk - originally posted 2002
- Korngold Lieder Premiered - originally posted 2002
- "DIE TOTE STADT" DVD - originally posted 2003
- Korngold / R. Strauss: Sonatas for Violin & Piano - Frantisek Novotny (violin), Serguei Milstein (piano) Clarton - originally posted 2004
Page last updated January 2011